AED Extreme Safe Pack for Outdoors
2.900,00 €- IVA Escl.
- AED for adults
- Outdoor case
- 45×45 cm instruction panel
- Spare parts replacement automatically after 4 years
- 24-hour remote control for 8 years via dedicated gateway
- 8-year maintenance
- Pediatric pack
- Temperature detection
- AED removal detection
- Case opening detection
- 4 year Vodafone SIM card
- Up to 7 phone numbers or emails can be connected
Outdoor cardioprotection kit with adult defibrillator placed in a hermetically sealed outdoor case, instruction panel, 24-hour remote control for 8 years via gateway communication system and 8-year maintenance. The kit includes one additional spare battery and electrodes, for adults and children, automatically sent after 4 years.
The “Extreme” system is also equipped with temperature detection, AED removal and opening signalling, prepaid SIM card for 4 years, connectable up to 7 phone numbers/emails that sends a voice alarm message to the predefined and programmed numbers.
The kit consists of:
- Defibrillator case
IP65 certified hermetic outdoor enclosure with front opening. Made of 5/10 rustproof, high-strength and anti-oxidizing steel, epoxy resin coating that allows the device use also in seaside areas. Available only with internal LED lighting, thermo-controlled heating, 100-decibel siren alarm. The case is suitable for wall mounting, with special fixing supports.
·Weight: 11 kg
· Dimensions: 400 mm x 400 mm x 200 mm
4special brackets for wall mounting
- AED for adults
A medical device that enables to treat life-threatening heart conditions. A medical device that enables to treat life-threatening heart conditions. The Samaritan PAD® 350P defibrillator from HeartSine® Semi-automatic external defibrillator has two buttons:
- “ON/OFF” button
- “SHOCK” button
This type of AED is the only one mentioned in Italian legislation.
The Samaritan PAD® 350P defibrillator from HeartSine® is a clinically advanced and very easy-to-use semi-automatic external defibrillator (AED). It has a patented technology that modulates the energy delivered according to the patient’s impedance, i.e. the electrical resistance of the patient’s chest.
It is the smallest and lightest available on the market: 1.1 kg battery included.
- 45×45 cm forex instruction panel, 5 mm thick
Wall-mounted typographical support to be placed next to the defrib case to signal the presence of a defibrillator. The graphic layout is simple and intuitive, describing basic instructions for AED using in emergency situations.
- PadPack replacement plates.
The kit includes a PadPack with battery and electrodes to be placed in the AED for its correct and immediate operation. 4 years lifetime.
At the end of this period, we will automatically send a new PadPack replacement, renewing your AED for further 4 years.
- Gateway for remote assistance and periodic updates on AED functionality: battery status, plates and expiry date.
- 8-year AED maintenance
Our gateway-equipped devices automatically perform a self-test once a week. monitoring h. 24 hours a day A dedicated device detects at any time whether the AED is switched on or off. That is why we can guarantee their maintenance for 8-year warranty.
- Pediatric Pack: Spare pediatric pads (minimum 3.5 years)
Module designed for use on subjects weighing less than < 25 kgs by even non-professionals users.
At the end of this period, we will automatically send a new replacement PediPack, renewing the AED for another 3.5 years.
- GSM 3G dialer.. Our dedicated app checks the internal temperature in real time
- Anti-theft sensor. You can remotely check the case functionality (active alarm), verify the actual presence of the AED and automatically signal its removal. Remote alarm management.
- – GSM service. By inserting the phone SIM card a recorded voice message will alert up to 8 mobile phones. The device is fitted with a ready-to-use GSM card and a 4-year prepaid subscription.